Skip to main content

Watercolour Painting at the beach

Fudge guarding us in his DIY bed 
Hello peeps today's blog post is a few pics from today's adventure walk to the beach.
View to St.Ives
Today's weather was predicted to be sunny! So my mum Melissa, our dog Fudge and I decided to walk to a beach.
Fudge pinching my paint water... 
 When we arrived at the beach (after having a paddle in the freezing cold sea), I decided to do a do a watercolor painting.
 My watercolor painting ↟. 


After that, we meandered to another location, where I did yet another watercolor painting of the beautiful St.Ives arches.
Here it is.↡


 Well, that's it for today.
Hope you enjoyed reading this post. (I sure enjoyed going on this little adventure!) 
Love Gaia Cacti 
                xxx




       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MondayMotivation -Bobby Duke Arts

Hello peeps today's  #MondayMotivaiton post is my favorite Youtuber 'Bobby Duke Arts'. Here is one of his videos where he makes an awesome flame sculpture from tin foil and gives it to somebody at the gas staiton...      Some of the reasons I love his channel are: the crazy dance moves in almost every video, making something amazeballs from just hardware supplies, and the funny voices...   Ahh well, that's it for today folks, I'me off to make some Bobby Duke inspired art. P.S. Make sure to subscribe to him pronto.  love Gaia Cacti xx

Will it snow again this year in Cornwall?

Today I have been pondering whether it will snow again here in Cornwall UK, like it did last March... So I thought I would share with you some photos of when 'The Beast From The East' came to Cornwall.... View to our garden by the sea. Fudge eating snow. I remember when it first started to snow I couldn't believe it, as it has only snowed three times before in the more than eight years that I have lived in Cornwall!  But last years was the biggest lot of snow by far!   No snow today but lots of wind. Back tomorrow with our results of our RSPB Big Garden Bird Wach. Over and out x

Free Marmite recipe!

Cinnamon Swirls.  Hello, again! Today I thought I would share my recipe for  "Marmite Stars". Which, in the opinion of me, a "Marmite lover", is delicious. (But if you don't like Marmite maybe this post isn't for you).  Marmite Stars.   So here it is: